Wednesday, September 18, 2024

From Farmington, NM to Salt Lake City

I'm finally getting the hang of making the kinds of travel videos I want to make! 


Things to look for: a hail storm, a rainbow, snowcapped mountains near Salt Lake.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wFzOMJC1rUQVLFkhwEk0EsjhFWJdDvsQ/view?usp=sharing

The drive from Farmington, New Mexico, through the southwestern corner of Colorado, and on to Salt Lake City through Moab is gorgeous except for a stretch of I-70 that made me think of a scene in Cars. 
"They're driving right by and they don't even know what they're missing."


Here's the one from New Mexico on Monday. I struggled just to get this onto YouTube, so it doesn't have as much entertainment value. I didn't set it to music or anything. Feel free to speed these up or scroll through them. They are longer than I expected them to be.

I'm off to Boise!

Quick edit: Hey, Tru by Hilton! What kind of crap is this? No coffee makers in the rooms and the communal coffee pot at breakfast has been out of coffee for 10 minutes?...my caffeine addiction is making me feel pretty hateful right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog