There is a lot to say about today, my last day in Scotland, but I have to hold off...Merck emailed to schedule an interview! I get to channel all my Hermione energy into a Merck-Lonza showdown. They asked me to reply with an abstract for my talk, so I need to apply all my mental writing resources to that task. Once I have replied to them, I will relax and share my final Scotland photos here.
In the meantime, I miss my family. I am going home tomorrow, so in the words of Sir Walter Scott...
Breathes there the man, with soul so dead,
Who never to himself hath said,
This is my own, my native land!
Whose heart hath ne’er within him burn’d,
As home his footsteps he hath turn’d,
From wandering on a foreign strand!
Who never to himself hath said,
This is my own, my native land!
Whose heart hath ne’er within him burn’d,
As home his footsteps he hath turn’d,
From wandering on a foreign strand!
Congratulations! One step closer!
ReplyDelete